The Science Behind Successful Learning
- The proven science behind Qstream and successful learning programs.
- The impact of good and bad content on your analytics and results.
- The important of good content in running a successful and engaging Qstream program
Creating Effective Qstream Content
- Align organizational goals with learning topics.
- Use different question types and features to bring variety into the experience.
- Avoid common pitfalls of Qstream content writing.
- Provide immediate feedback by crafting a great explanation to help learners recall information.
Optimizing your Qstream Content for Better Results
- Steps for crafting effective scenario-based challenge questions to help learners with decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Why it’s important to plan and understand your audience’s role and organization’s goals before developing a learning program.
- Supplementing video role-play training with knowledge reinforcement to make it an active learning through practice.