Enabling a Coaching Culture that Motivates Sales Teams at Scale
Too often, front-line managers lack time and the objective, individual-development insight needed to be an effective coach and succesfully motivate sales teams to perform at their optimum.
Listen into this on-demand webcast, where Larry Reeves of AA-ISP and Patrick Gunn, VP of International Sales for Qstream, discuss the importance of building a successful sales coaching culture. You’ll also be given practical tips on:
- Assessing the baseline capabilities of sales executives
- Building a competency-based sales development model
- Implementing a coaching culture that provides motivation and measurement
- Establishing a data-driven approach to manager/coach enablement
- Measuring coaching effectiveness to adapt and support a continuous coaching culture