How Paycor Improves Proficiency by 21% Through Knowledge Reinforcement
With new products coming to market all the time, how can your sales training programs keep pace? Fast changing and competitive environments mean that today’s sales reps need continuous onboarding, reinforcement, and development of new knowledge and skills throughout their tenure.
Learn how the team at Paycor, a leading provider of HR and Payroll solutions for small and mid-sized organizations with a rapidly growing sales team, deployed a continuous knowledge reinforcement solution to ramp up new sales reps quickly with the right product knowledge, sales skills, and sales process to meet their sales goals.
In this on-demand webinar, Paycor learning leaders Phil Miele and Emma Haynes discussed how to enable sales teams to be field ready using a continuous sales training and reinforcement strategy that resulted in a 21% increase in sales proficiency.
Watch the webinar to learn how to:
- Capture and sustain sales professional learning engagement
- Improve sales reps recall of product knowledge
- Mitigate the “forgetting curve” through knowledge reinforcement best practices
- Quickly ramp up new sales reps and reduce time to productivity
- Quantify learning ROI through rich analytics