Rethinking Your Compliance Learning Paradigm to Unlock Breakthrough Results
Friday, October 23, 2020
11:00 am EST / 8:00 am PST
All too often compliance training takes up too much time, is costly to implement, and is not optimally designed. Worse yet, learners forget up to 75% of what they learned within 30 days. Rather than viewing compliance metrics as “check the box” for completion, compliance goals need to be reoriented to focus on proficiency and performance.
Qstream and Ingenuiti help clients rewrite the playbook on traditional compliance training to deliver breakthrough results. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to slash training implementation costs by 50% or more, while increasing learning effectiveness.
- Why proficiency is the most critical metric to track in compliance training.
- How to quickly identify risk and to provide real-time, actionable, and personalized coaching.
- How the nation’s third largest healthcare system, Providence St. Joseph Health, deployed a revolutionary new model for compliance success.
Vice President, Global Sales
Gary Greenberger is responsible for Qstream’s direct and channel sales strategy globally. He’s focused on accelerating the adoption of Qstream’s mobile microlearning solution. Gary is a proven sales executive with a successful track record in billion-dollar and entrepreneurial technology organizations. These include Sample6, a biotechnology firm, Vela Systems where he contributed to the company’s sale to Autodesk, CTSpace (sold to Sword Group), Constructware (sold to Autodesk), and CompuCom Systems.
Senior Learning Experience Designer, Ingenuiti
Senior Design and Innovation Consultant, Providence St, Joseph Health
Johnny Hamilton is a learning innovation thought leader, writer, and full-stack learning designer. As a Senior Learning Experience Designer at Ingenuiti and a Senior Design and Innovation Consultant at Providence St. Joseph (PSJH), initiatives he has led have resulted in:
- PSJH being ranked #7 in the US for learning innovation (2019) by Learning! Magazine
- Brandon Hall awards for Best Approach to Innovation (2018) and Best Advance in Leadership Simulation Tools (2017)
- Recognition as a 2016 Learning Champion (High Performer) by Learning! Magazine for his contributions to the learning industry
He has written three white papers in the learning and innovation space including:
- The Future of Workplace Learning is Now (How AI and analytics disrupt how we learn and impact business)
- This Is What Happens When Microlearning Meets Augmented Reality
- A New Learning Design Using Alexa Voice User Interface
Vice President, Learning Solutions
Paul Meskanick is responsible for driving top line growth and bottom-line efficiency across Ingenuiti’s Learning Solutions line of business. In this role he oversees custom learning sales, marketing, partnerships, and a new demand generation function. Paul is a contributing writer to Chief Learning Officer Magazine and Training Industry and has led efforts to garner 20 key industry awards. He is known for his demonstrated ability to implement sound, effective growth strategies across a wide variety of products and services. Prior to Ingenuiti, Paul worked for General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and its predecessor companies where he held leadership positions in business development, sales, and marketing.