The Pharma Rep of Tomorrow, Today
Your sales reps may have skills, and your MSLs may improve access and therapy knowledge, but that’s not how they’ll define their future success. The minimum expectation goes far higher: We need trust creators, data sources, inspiring educators, fonts of patient insight, entrepreneurial line-managers, and customer experience generators – all within a single person!
How can one sales rep deliver so much?
Our expert panel will cover:
- The key steps being taken by forward-thinking companies to move sales reps away from a transactional to a value-creating engagement
- The benefits and delivery of data-driven insights into a rep’s capabilities
- How enablement and training programs for reps and MSLs are changing to realize patient centricity
- Paul Simms, Chairman, eyeforpharma
- Ludovic Hacopian, Head Worldwide Field Medical & Medical Effectiveness, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Chris Gish, Former Vice President Sales, Sunovian
- Patrik Grandit, Managing Director, Head of Commercial Operations EMEA, Oncology, Daiichi Sankyo
- David Ventura, Director – Sales and Marketing, CSL Behring
- Michael Connolly, Director – Pharma Accounts EMEA, Qstream