Know Someone Who Would be a Perfect Fit for Qstream?
Qstream is offering a $1, 500 bonus (gross – Euro and British Pound equivalent), to any person outside of Qstream who refers a candidate that we hire for a full-time position.
The External Referral Bonus program (the “Program”) offers a one-time referral payment to unaffiliated persons to help Qstream attract, hire, and retain the very best talent in our Burlington, MA, Dublin, Ireland and Maidenhead, UK offices.
To make a referral or learn more about the program, please email the candidate’s resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Certain rules, restrictions and eligibility required apply.
The Fine Print
The following information lists the details in order to be eligible to participate in Qstream’s External Referral Program:
The External Referee (You):
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), who is at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the country in which you reside in order to participate in the Program.
- Can’t be associated with or a consultant of a Staffing/recruiting agency.
- Can’t refer yourself.
Your Referral Candidate
- Cannot be a previous employee or Qstream contractor
- Must be a candidate that Qstream is not actively recruiting or who has had a dialogue about career opportunities with Qstream within the last 12 months
- If referred candidate is hired, they must remain employed with Qstream for a minimum of three months (90-days) and be in good performance standing
- Any referral is valid for 6 months from the time of submittal
If you are eligible to participate in the Program, Qstream shall pay you a one-time external referral payment in the amount of $1, 500 (Euro and British Pound equivalent), for a referral if the referral results in a successful regular full-time hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 90 days of continuous, active employment with Qstream
- Is in good performance standing at the end of such 90-day period
- Is still employed by Qstream at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
For U.S. external referrals, you must complete and return IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that Qstream may require) in order to receive the referral bonus. This form will be supplied to you by Qstream once your referred candidate has started employment with Qstream. The referee will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
For external referrals in Ireland and the UK, individuals who make the referrals will have to provide their PPS number and address in order for Qstream to pay them and file a Form 46G.
Qstream will process the external referral bonus in approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 90 days of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information.
Payments will be made by company check from Qstream, in accordance with country guidelines.
To review current open positions, please click here.
- In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment will be made for the first referral received by Qstream
- Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of Qstream
Qstream may modify or terminate the external referral program at its sole option and without notice. The individual receiving the external referral bonus is responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid to you by Qstream and that you shall comply with all applicable law or regulation. You agree that in the event of any dispute between you and Qstream with respect to a referral fee, that the decision of Qstream shall be final.
Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Qstream does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Qstream employee. Qstream will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Qstream.