How is Qstream used?
Microlearning that results in continuous improvement
Below are just some of the ways Qstream customers engage their employees with continuous learning and development to improve their job proficiency.
How Qstream is used:
Compliance & regulation
Sales enablement is a strategic and continuous process if it is to continually improve sales performance. To be effective, programs need to be adaptive and personalized without disrupting selling time. Support sales reps and managers to improve proficiency that drives performance and meet their number with Qstream’s proven microlearning solution.
- Continuously onboard and measure knowledge gaps
- Reinforce sales processes
- Hone sales skills through Q&A and video scenarios
- Improve product, pricing and competitor knowledge
- Enable sales managers with coaching recommendations
How to smoothly integrate a new sales methodology using microlearning
Employees who are ramped effectively and onboarded continuously perform better, are more engaged and make a faster contribution to organizational goals. Invest in your people from, or even before, day one and set them up for success with Qstream’s best practice microlearning solution.
- Continuous onboarding
- Knowledge and skill gap analysis
- Personalize learning and development paths
- Enable managers to tailor coaching
- Measure onboarding investments
- Analyze onboarding program efficacy
7 signs your sales onboarding program is ready for a refresh
Empower your employees to be successful by taking a fresh approach to training and development with Qstream. With 79% of new information forgotten in as little as 30 days it’s no wonder that learning leaders struggle to see ROI on training and development investments. With Qstream, now you can measure training investments and support talent development at scale, resulting in 17% proficiency gains on average.
- Analyze and act on individual proficiency gaps
- Reskill or upskill teams to accelerate organizational development
- Support leadership development programs
- Enable managers to coach effectively
- Measure ROI on development programs
- Inform future learning and development needs
To prove the ROI of your training program, you need to change what you measure
Each new innovation, service or product update requires employees across multiple departments to quickly become experts, whether it is to sell, service or support. Provide training on new offerings or tools, while adapting the message to be succinct and relevant in any situation.
- Reinforce product knowledge and pricing
- Identify knowledge gaps pre and post launch
- Arm against competitor objections
- Update market and customer trends
- Hone messaging through video scenarios
- Educate managers to support new sales
How to dramatically improve corporate learning effectiveness with Qstream
Aligning sales messages, corporate and product messages can be an art form when it comes to applying messages consistently from an organizational perspective across all employees. How do you know that your brand is being represented accurately by every employee?
- Develop consistent delivery of sales, corporate and product messages
- Ensure that every employee can tell your corporate or brand story with confidence
- Identify employees who need help in grasping
- Support roll out of new messages as a result of rebrands or M&A activity
3 benefits of scenario-based learning
Compliance and regulation
Keeping up to date on compliance and regulatory change is now a new constant, and showing proof of continual training, reinforcement and understanding to auditors and regulators is mandatory. Not doing so can mean hefty fines, loss of trust and have an irreversible effect on customers and business. Qstream’s continuous microlearning solution can help.
- Improve knowledge of latest regulations
- Measure gaps in regulatory knowledge
- Reinforce compliance procedures
- Test understanding and application of process
- Record compliance proficiency
- Change behaviors to act compliantly
Stop checking compliance boxes: Start measuring proficiency to drive business results
Responding to constant compliance, regulatory, market or customer change also requires process change. Doing this at scale and in a timely way can be slow to implement and impedes organizational agility and adaptability. Simply understanding a new process doesn’t translate into daily use and training costs can be exacerbated with a mobile, distributed or remote workforce. Providing consistency in training processes and measurement is challenging. Enter Qstream, a microlearning app that can be the agent of scalable behavior change.
- Train and reinforce new processes continuously anytime, anywhere via mobile
- Measure knowledge and skills gaps in real-time
- Engage remote workers with peer-to-peer features and personalized coaching
- Reduce cost of face-to-face training
- Decrease time to effectiveness or compliance
- Inform further individual training needs