Qstream Achieves 4X Growth Helping Companies Boost Sales Rep Performance – Simply by Playing a Game
Harvard Spin-Off Adds Major New Accounts for Mobile Sales Enablement Platform with Users in More Than 100 Countries
BURLINGTON, MA (April 24, 2014) – Qstream, providers of a scientifically-proven SaaS solution that lets organizations manage the effectiveness of mobile sales forces by playing a game in just minutes a day, today announced its largest bookings quarter to date at 143% above plan for Q1, 2014 – a 400% increase over the same period last year. Highlights include new agreements with leading life sciences, financial services, technology and healthcare organizations, and continued expansion within existing accounts. Now used by six of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies, Qstream has registered users in more than 100 countries.
With mobile apps transforming the sales process and gamification permeating corporate functions, Qstream’s approach to managing and measuring sales team strengths is resonating across both regulated and unregulated industries as savvy customers and heightened regulatory demands drive the search for green fields of sales productivity and competitive advantage.
Developed at Harvard, Qstream offers a powerfully simple – and highly scalable – approach to changing sales behaviors. Unlike solutions that tether client conversations to rote presentations, Qstream equips sales reps for personalized, value-added business conversations that drive revenue and keep pace with market change.
Using Qstream’s native mobile apps or email, reps respond to short, challenge scenarios pushed to their phone or other mobile device every few days, while competing against their peers to strengthen critical sales knowledge and skills. Built-in game mechanics, including leaderboards, engage reps in an experience that’s simple, fun and effective. The platform’s onboard analytics engine captures critical data points and instantly transforms them into actionable management insights, such as targeted coaching opportunities.
Other Q1 highlights include:
- The addition of new strategic accounts, including a top 10 pharmaceutical company, NYSE-traded banking and brokerage firm, and one of the world’s largest data storage and cloud computing companies, bringing thousands of new Qstream users;
- Enhancements to the Qstream platform, including a “lightning round” delivery mode, expanded team competitions, enhanced management reports, rebranded look and feel, and out-of-box localization in 10 languages for seamless global deployments;
- Increased global market presence with 17% headcount growth and new office locations for the company’s U.S.-based headquarters in Burlington, MA, and its European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland;
- Expanded Solution Partner Network featuring top sales training companies, including Aquinas Learning Group and Force Management;
- Recognition by American Medical Systems and Intuitive Surgical for engagement levels greater than 90% and information retention that met or exceeded that of personalized 1:1 sales coaching from a subject matter expert, at a fraction of the cost.
“The Sales function today is in need of massive change to help reps sell contextually, at higher levels – and managers to have more than simple quota attainment as a metric of their reps’ abilities, ” said Duncan Lennox, CEO and co-founder of Qstream. “CRMs and content portals can help, but those tools are intended to align with the demands of sales process, not sales people. We’re delighted to help today’s most progressive organizations to achieve greater strategic value from their sales productivity investments and deliver predictive insights that keep them on top.”
+1 (781) 205-4028