Qstream Enhancements Speed Enterprise Deployment of Predictive, Mobile Sales Enablement Solution
Updates Include Cloud-based Okta IAM Integration, Next-Generation iOS and Android Apps, and a Host of Flexible New Qstream Types in a Single, Scalable Platform
BURLINGTON, MA (July 24, 2014) – Qstream today announced significant updates to its mobile solution for managing and measuring the capabilities of sales forces in just minutes a day. The enhancements further extend the core strengths of the Qstream platform for global enterprise deployments, including expanded single sign-on (SSO) integration and security options; updated native apps for Android and iOS; and new Qstream program delivery modes that offer the industry’s broadest support for driving high-performance sales teams in a scalable, single-platform solution.
“Despite enormous investments in sales enablement, industry data suggests that more than one-third of B2B sales reps still lack the critical skills and information they need to win with today’s informed buyers, ” said Duncan Lennox, Qstream co-founder and CEO. “The inability of enterprises to easily identify and manage this gap at scale can add up to millions in lost revenue. Qstream is continually enhancing its platform to help executives proactively ‘move the needle’ in terms of improving the performance of their entire team, not just top performers.”
Recently named by Aragon Research as a “Hot Vendor” in Sales Enablement, Qstream brings together aspects of gamification, big data analytics and brain science in a solution that is clinically proven to boost performance and change behaviors. Using Qstream, reps reinforce critical skills by responding to brief scenario-based challenges pushed to their phone or mobile device every few days. Built-in game mechanics engage reps in an experience that’s fun and non-disruptive to selling time. Qstream then analyzes response data in real-time to deliver predictive, actionable insights to sales managers, including highly targeted coaching opportunities.
Enhancements to the SaaS platform include:
- Next-generation native apps for Android and iOS, including support for iOS 7 in 10 languages, facilitating global deployments through broad support for popular smartphones and tablets.
- Expanded single sign-on capabilities to expedite deployments at scale, including native app single sign-on and deep integration with cloud-based Okta® enterprise identity and access management (IAM) capabilities.
- Ability to easily share Qstream data with third-party enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com, Veeva, learning management platforms and custom sales portals through advanced Smartlink technology – making Qstream a seamless part of preferred enterprise-wide selling systems.
In addition to single-presentation and recurring Qstreams, challenges can now also be configured in one of three new delivery modes to address the wide-ranging business requirements of product launches, onboarding, sales training and other enablement initiatives. These include:
- Live Qstreams – Live, game-based challenges and leader boards designed to reinforce key messages, identify and address knowledge gaps during live events, and add fun to any team meeting or training session.
- Timed Qstreams – Challenges can be set for “timed” responses, giving reps only seconds to respond before the opportunity for bonus points expires.
- Continuous Qstreams – An always-on sales channel for the single or repeated delivery of ad hoc challenges; ideal for managing dynamic market changes, competitive threats, and more.
Developed at Harvard, Qstream is now used by seven of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies and is experiencing rapid adoption across tech and financial services industries. Last quarter the company added major new brands including AbbVie, EMD Serono, Hologic, Xerox, Progress Software, and a significantly expanded the network of solution providers deploying Qstream-based initiatives to transform their clients’ enterprise sales teams.
+1 (781) 205-4028