Qstream microlearning for technology organizations
Qstream’s modern, mobile microlearning develops your tech workers to learn, retain and apply new knowledge and skills to improve performance
See how tech customers are using Qstream to drive sales and measure learning ROI.
“Qstream helps us do our jobs as sales enablement professionals in a much more streamlined way as well as build valuable learning initiatives for our internal teams and partner organization."
– Travis Jones, Director of Global Revenue Enablement, Autodesk
Qstream’s mobile microlearning and knowledge reinforcement technology develops your tech workers for the most optimal business outcomes by making the most effective use of your employees’ time and skills. This approach to employee training drives continuous learning and development across tech organizations and offers performance insights that can easily be tied to business performance and goals.
Ensure that your employees are proficient in the specific tools and technologies that they need to use in their job by providing targeted training and practice in the areas where they need the most support.
Qstream’s short scenario based challenges help tech professionals to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Enhance your technical knowledge and skills through reskilling and upskilling
- Improve efficiency and productivity in your work
Studies show that 70% of knowledge is forgotten within 30 days. Imagine the impact this could have on your work as a tech professional. Qstream’s mobile microlearning and knowledge retention platform helps blunt and even reverse the forgetting curve by presenting information and reinforcing it over spaced intervals of time.
How can the rapidly changing technology industry effectively train and develop employees in a competive landscape?
The tech industry is constantly evolving and requires employees to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, skills and industry trends. Qstream’s microlearning and knowledge reinforcement can help tech companies ensure that their employees have the knowledge and skills they need to perform their jobs effectively by providing continuous training and reinforcement in the daily workflow, ensuring employees are armed with the most up-to-date, must-know information.
With Qstream microlearning, technology organizations can now:
- Accurately measure the return on employee learning programs
- Increase employee knowledge retention and reinforcement by up to 170%
- Cement knowledge in the minds of technology professionals so they can recall information as they require it
- Improve job performance to keep up with evolving technology trends and skillsets
Qstream’s bite-sized challenges accommodate busy technology professionals and increase learner engagement by 90% or more.