Since 2008, Qstream has been making people better at what they do and driving business outcomes through best practice microlearning that engages learners and reinforces job-critical knowledge.
Qstream challenges dated learning methods by delivering learning in the way the brain works so that people can learn, retain, recall, and apply the right knowledge in the moment it’s needed.
After all, we are only human and we can easily forget. In fact, research still holds true and tells us that 79% of new information is forgotten in just 30 days.
So, we asked the question…
“How can we help people in the workforce retain knowledge and develop the behaviors they need to perform at their best?”
Proven by Practice
- Up to 170% improvement in long-term knowledge retention
- 93% average learner engagement
- 17% average proficiency improvement
A Shared Vision
- Are you responsible for developing high-performance teams in your workplace?
- Do you believe in fostering a culture of learning to set your workforce up for success?
Great! Then you’ve come to the right place.
Qstream is all about making people better at what they do through technology-enabled microlearning that improves employee proficiency and performance.
Over 600 global enterprises rely on Qstream to engage learners, increase proficiency, and get a real-time view of their organization’s performance readiness.