Data-driven Solution Disrupts Prevailing Industry Focus on Content and Process Automation; Transforms How Market Leaders Manage and Measure Sales Force Performance
BURLINGTON, MA (December 3, 2014) – Qstream, providers of a mobile enterprise solution for managing the human side of sales acceleration, today announced next-generation analytics and data visualization capabilities designed to instantly and continuously synthesize millions of data points into sales fluency “heat maps” and highly targeted coaching actions that directly impact the bottom line. The Qstream Predictive Insights Engine™ leverages the combined power of mobile, gamification and big data to deliver a new class of business intelligence that help sales managers proactively align the behaviors of their sales people with growth initiatives.
“Most sales acceleration software today is focused on content and processes. It solves problems for sales and marketing organizations, but not necessarily for sales people, sales coaches – or customers, ” said Duncan Lennox, Qstream CEO. “Your sales people are the key to developing opportunities with the level of confidence and skill that today’s savvy enterprise buyers demand. Changing rep behaviors and knowing with confidence what they prepared to bring to every client interaction is the missing link for sales leadership. Qstream fixes that.”
Developed at Harvard, the platform equips sales professionals for dynamic, value-added conversations that boost win rates. Using the Qstream app on any mobile device, reps respond to scenario-based Q&A challenges via push notifications, followed by brief explanations that reinforce the best responses and strengthen skills. Built-in game mechanics, including leaderboards and scoring, engage reps in a competition that’s fun and non-disruptive to selling time.
Qstream’s Predictive Insights Engine then sifts and analyzes response data to provide continuous real-time management updates, comparisons and trends on sales force capabilities, as well as targeted coaching actions that contribute to management’s ability to anticipate gaps that can compromise forecasts and revenue streams, and create other risk. New capabilities include:
Real-time Online Sales Manager Dashboards
- Secure manager dashboards with hierarchical views provide proficiency and engagement comparisons within and across groups, as well as drill-down reports by rep, topic, territory, etc.
- Graphical snapshots deliver at-a-glance performance summaries, featuring prescriptive insights such as targeted coaching opportunities with integrated communication tools that let first-line managers take action instantly.
Multi-Dimensional Insights and Trends
- Robust tagging capabilities let organizations rapidly collect, connect and analyze sales force capabilities in unlimited ways. Tag Qstream user data by location, business unit, job title, expertise, training, tenure and more. Reports can be easily sorted on multiple dimensions by adding or updating tags at any time.
- Advanced data visualization capabilities let admins easily export custom-configured data sets in a variety of graphical report templates, including performance “heat maps” that offer real-time views of sales team strengths across regions and topic area, as well as proficiency and engagement trend reports that highlight relative changes in performance over time.
Combine CRM and Sales Performance Management Data
- Export and correlate proficiency data with other third-party data sources such as Salesforce.com, Veeva and other sales performance management platforms for unique insights into the capabilities of any sales team.