Qstream Unveils Significant New Enhancements to Mobile, Game-based Sales Enablement Platform
Adds ‘Lightning Rounds’, Expands Team Competitions, Reporting Capabilities and More
BURLINGTON, MA (March 12, 2014) – Qstream, developers of a mobile, game-based platform for managing sales team strengths, today announced significant enhancements to its award-winning solution. Updates to the secure, cloud-based software include a new “lightning round” delivery mode, expanded team competitions, sophisticated management reports, rebranded look and feel, and out-of-box localization in 10 languages.
Developed at Harvard, Qstream offers a powerfully simple – and highly scalable – approach to driving sales effectiveness. Unlike solutions that tether client conversations to rote presentations, Qstream equips sales reps for dynamic, value-added business conversations that drive revenue and keep pace with market change. Reps respond to simple, scenario-based Q&A challenges in just minutes a day using their mobile device. Push notifications and built-in game mechanics drive user engagement through the ease of use and positive competition that reps enjoy.
Qstream is currently used by six of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies, and by industry leaders such as Oracle and Charles Schwab, recently voted the #1 company to sell for by Selling Power magazine, as well as a growing network of industry solution providers who rely on Qstream to help transform their clients’ enterprise sales teams.
Based on brain science, Qstream is clinically proven in randomized trials to increase retention and durably change on-the-job behaviors. The platform’s sophisticated analytics engine captures dozens of critical data points and instantly transforms them into actionable insights for sales managers, such as opportunities for tailored coaching. A robust tagging system allows management to view and blend data for more informed decision-making.
The new features further enhance the platform’s capability for effectively onboarding new reps, supporting product launches, reinforcing new selling methods or regulatory compliance requirements with:
- Enhanced user experience, including the updated look and feel of Qstream’s native mobile apps, user notifications, email interface, administration and content tools.
- Expanded game mechanics featuring monthly, rolling, and closest competitor leaderboards, and team-based competitions with thousands of optional user aliases to choose from.
- New delivery types, including convenient ‘lightning rounds’ for pushing a single set of challenges to users in quick succession – ideal for identifying knowledge gaps prior to a product launch or sales meeting. New ‘hold’ features let users pause Qstreams during vacation periods or peak selling times so reps never miss a question.
- Advanced graphical reporting and dashboards featuring summary and drill-down reports for individual user or group status, engagement and performance.
- Social collaboration settings, including auto-published commenting, moderator-controlled publishing and private dropbox settings for Qstream’s onboard answer blog.
- Localization in 10 languages for seamless multi-national deployments without the need for custom programming.
- API-based enterprise integration, including the ability to pass registration, performance and completion data to/from third-party systems and portals.
“Sales reps are among the hardest constituencies to reach – they’re constantly on the go, always multi-tasking. Qstream delivered the ease and flexibility we needed to roll out and reinforce three separate initiatives to our U.S sales force rapidly, ” said Ryan Casey, manager of global curriculum design and development at American Medical Systems, a subsidiary of Endo Health Solutions. “With engagement levels greater than 90%, our reps are enjoying the team competitions as they prepare for situations they will encounter in the field – from new product introductions to clinical findings and market segmentation. Our sales, marketing, and education teams are also benefiting from the real-time metrics we can access through Qstream’s robust reporting functions.”
To date Qstream has delivered more than 200 million questions in ten languages to sales reps and others for new product launches, competitive threat management and response, and other strategic business initiatives tied to revenue generation. With nearly 65, 000 registered users, Qstream’s customers include some of the world’s top brands in life sciences, technology and financial services.
+1 (781) 205-4028